
The First Part Last By:Angela Johnson
"This is a great book. I read it last year in Mr.Gallo's class and it was so interesting (by the way it's on Mr.Gallo's book self if you want to read it.). I had a great time reading it and it showed me what teens have to go to when having a baby at such a young age and not even finishing high
school. It's a great book for every teen to read. So go check it out!"
school. It's a great book for every teen to read. So go check it out!"Attitude Of Matter By: (Kimani Tru) Hayden
"This book i recently read in December of last year.It was a great book since I'm a person who loves novels and books i can always relate to or have some kind of thinking at the end of each chapter or page. From the beginning of the book til the end I loved every moment of the book it explained how some middle or lower class families might have issues with their family or financial problems and that's why some teens go what they go through."
Echo By:Francesca Lia Block
BLOG PROMPT:
I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE (IN A COMMENT) TO EITHER PUT
Echo was one of my most favorite books I read through out all of my other books i read in the past. Echo was abou
t a girl who goes through these changes because her father is slowly dying from cancer and her mother is a beautiful flower that she wasn't. She goes in and out of relationships trying to feel worthy because she doesn't feel that love at home but all it does is get her in massive trouble. I loved this book because it had real life experience i could relate to at some parts and it was great action. I would definitely recommend this to anyone mostly teen girls though. Try it!
NOTICE: IF ANYONE WANTS TO BORROW "ECHO" OR "A MATTER OF ATTITUDE" PLEASE ASK ME AND I'LL BE SURE TO LET YOU BORROW IT!
t a girl who goes through these changes because her father is slowly dying from cancer and her mother is a beautiful flower that she wasn't. She goes in and out of relationships trying to feel worthy because she doesn't feel that love at home but all it does is get her in massive trouble. I loved this book because it had real life experience i could relate to at some parts and it was great action. I would definitely recommend this to anyone mostly teen girls though. Try it!BLOG PROMPT:
I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE (IN A COMMENT) TO EITHER PUT
- WHAT BOOK THEY WOULD PICK OUT OF MY THREE AND WHY
- WHAT BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND WITH AUTHOR NAME
- IF YOU READ ANY OF MY BOOKS TELL ME WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE BOOK WAS LIKE.

I will have to read all of your choices. They all sound great. Check out some of my picks on my blog.I love going to the library or shopping at Barnes and Noble and looking at 'classics' I haven't read and the newly published books. I try to stay away from hard covers as they can get pricey.
ReplyDelete